Sunday, October 10, 2010

Getting Started

Anybody that reads this will know that I ramble, a lot. I tried to think of a topic to blog on and realized there was no possible way that I could stick to one subject. I then realized I needed to stick to what I knew, which was a whole lot about nothing! Therefore, what you will find from here on out is a bunch of entries that are not particularly relevant to anything, not particularly relevant to each other and, most likely, not relevant to you. However, they will be relevant to me!

I warn you now, there may be cursing, whining, bitching and moaning ahead.  Grammar will most likely be flawed. I have a horrible habit of ending sentences with prepositions. I have no expectations that anyone will be reading, so it's all good!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment